I’m not sure why, but novels set in college have called out to me lately. There’s just something about them.
Ugly Beautiful Girl, by Tracy Krimmer, is no exception. I’ll tell you a bit more about the Book in a moment, but first I want to help reveal the cover. And let me tell you, there’s nothing ugly about it.
Ready to take a look?
I love the flowers in the background almost as much as I love the font. And this cover definitely fulfills the “beautiful” part of it’s title.
About the book
Nerd. Weird. Ugly. That’s me. And I don’t want it to be anymore.
Now is my time to make my mark on the world. My college roommate doesn’t make it easy. Neither does her brother, Jesse, but for completely different reasons. He makes me feel things I’ve never felt before.
Wanted. Important. Beautiful.
But we can’t be together because it isn’t real. Someone like him could never fall for someone like me. We aren’t meant to fit together.
Even if I fall apart without him.
About the Author
Tracy’s love of writing began at nine years old. She wrote stories about aliens at school, machines that did homework for you, and penguins. Now she pens books and short stories about romance. She loves to read a great book, whether it be romance or science fiction, or any genre in between, or pop popcorn and catch up on her favorite TV shows or movies. She’s been known to crush a candy or two as well. Her loves include fitness, reading, coffee, dogs, and naps (not in that order), and her dislikes are blue cheese, cold weather, and burpees.
You can find and contact Tracy here:
– Website: http://www.tracykrimmer.com/
– Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/tkrimms
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KrimmerAuthor
– Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7153703.Tracy_Krimmer
– Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Tracy-Krimmer/e/B00J1S52SM/
– Bookbub: https://bookbub.com/authors/tracy-krimmer
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tracykrimmer
– Newsletter: http://www.tracykrimmer.com/newsletter/